What is included or not:
Next to the entire atmosphere, unique location and program following is included:
- Itinerary designed by our historians Mrs. Carry Harts and Mr. Lex de Groof,
- Full time historian and logistical escort,
- Daily support and comradeship of our crew,
- Educational road book including maps and historical information,
- Unique military campsite on historic ground (DOG DAY GREEN CAMP),
- Modern facilities, such as electricity, showers, toilets and some other modern comfort,
- Touring in historic Military vehicles and armored cars,
- All Breakfasts, several lunches and most dinners,
- All entrance fees to museums and attractions,
- Traveling to the campsite at the day of arrival and departure,
- Flights and transport from the Airport to the Campsite.
Please note that we can arrange a shuttle bus from Paris Charles de Gaulle to the Campsite (254 km) on Thursday May 30th at additional costs. If you purchase your own airline ticket, please know that Day 1 is the day that you fly, Day 2 is the day you arrive. Same for your departure from the Campsite to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
If you want us to arrange a transfer from the airport to and from the Campsite please contact us before you purchase your airline tickets to confirm the recommended time of arrival and departure.
- Personal purchases and expenses
The price of the entire program as listed above, including field bed and sleeping bag is Euro 1.944,66 p.p.
Price for transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle to the Campsite will be offered on request an is mostly depending on the quantity of oversees participants.
Refer to the following link for the Standard terms and conditions for the event participation. The participant is obliged to ensure the good performance and good order of the camp as well as compliance with this Regulation. The fact of staying on the ground organized by BAIV implies unconditional acceptance of these rules and the commitment to comply.
Register and sign in (Participation Form):
Follow BAIV BV on