Check out the full decicated website on the D-Day experience see all information on BAIV.EVENTS
Program (wait to fully load)
What is included or not:
Next to the entire atmosphere, unique location and program following is included:
- Itinerary designed by our historians Mrs. Carry Harts and Mr. Lex de Groof,
- Full time historian and logistical escort,
- Daily support and comradeship of our crew,
- Educational road book including maps and historical information,
- Unique military campsite on historic ground (DOG DAY GREEN CAMP),
- Boarding and lodging including field bed, sleeping bag and other Military Standard accommodation,
- And in addition: modern facilities, such as electricity, showers, toilets and some other modern comfort such as Wi-Fi etc.,
- Touring in historic Military vehicles and armored cars,
- All Breakfasts, several lunches and most dinners,
- All entrance fees to museums and attractions.
- Traveling (flights and transport) to and from the campsite at the day of your arrival and departure,
- Personal purchases and expenses.
- If you purchase your airline ticket from oversees, please know that Day 1 is the day that you fly, Day 2 is the day you arrive.
Might be same for your departure from the Campsite to Paris Charles de Gaulle depending on time zones and your destination.
- We arrange shuttle bus facilities from Paris Charles de Gaulle to the Campsite (254 km) on Thursday May 30th and Sunday June 9th.
If you want us to arrange a transfer from the airport to and from the Campsite please contact us before you purchase your airline tickets to confirm the recommended time of arrival and departure.