Program (wait to fully load)
What is included or not:
Next to the entire atmosphere, unique location and program following is included:
- Itinerary designed by our historians Mrs. Carry Harts and Mr. Lex de Groof,
- Full time historian and logistical escort,
- Daily support and comradeship of our crew,
- Educational road book including maps and historical information,
- Unique military campsite on historic ground (DOG DAY GREEN CAMP),
- Boarding and lodging including field bed, sleeping bag and other Military Standard accommodation,
- And in addition: modern facilities, such as electricity, showers, toilets and some other modern comfort such as Wi-Fi etc.,
- Touring in historic Military vehicles and armored cars,
- All Breakfasts, several lunches and most dinners,
- All entrance fees to museums and attractions.
- Traveling (flights and transport) to and from the campsite at the day of your arrival and departure,
- Personal purchases and expenses.
- If you purchase your airline ticket from oversees, please know that Day 1 is the day that you fly, Day 2 is the day you arrive.
Might be same for your departure from the Campsite to Paris Charles de Gaulle depending on time zones and your destination.
- We arrange shuttle bus facilities from Paris Charles de Gaulle to the Campsite (254 km) on Thursday May 30th and Sunday June 9th.
If you want us to arrange a transfer from the airport to and from the Campsite please contact us before you purchase your airline tickets to confirm the recommended time of arrival and departure.
Early booking discount price:
For bookings received prior to 1-1-2019 the price of the entire program as listed above is Euro 1.944,66 p.p.
Bookings after 1-1-2019 will be charged with a surcharge of Euro 200,-.
- 30%: 10 days after booking confirmation,
- 40%: 4 months prior to the event (January 30th, 2081),
- Remaining 30%: 6 weeks prior to the event starting date being April 15th, 2019.
Note: For bookings after 1-1-2019 only 2 terms will be applicable (70% at booking conformation and 30%: 6 weeks prior to the event starting date).
Transfer from Airport to the Campsite:
Price for transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle to the Campsite (v.v.) will be Euro 44,- p.p. for a one way and Euro 75,- p.p. for a return ticket.
If you prefer to arrange your own transport almost all car rental companies are represented at the Airport.
Refer to the following link for the Standard terms and conditions for the event participation. The participant is obliged to ensure the good performance and good order of the camp as well as compliance with this Regulation. The fact of staying on the ground organized by BAIV implies unconditional acceptance of these rules and the commitment to comply.
After you have registered you will receive within 10 days your booking confirmation and invoice. Payments can be transferred per Bank Transfer or PayPal (select option during registration).