This is the best you can buy in the current market. All original and in perfect well maintained and serviced condition! Great purchase for as well the cold-war collector but also for a Buyer who want to use it as a practical all-terrain vehicle to fully enjoy!
The Nekaf (Netherlands Kaiser Factory) Jeep was a Willys M38A1 jeep that was assembled in the Netherlands, initially at Nekaf in Rotterdam and later at Kemper & Van Twist from Dordrecht. The Nekaf Jeep was used by the Royal Netherlands Army until the nineties during the cold war period.
In total, approximately 7500 were built.
The military designation is M38A1. It is originally a 1952 design by Willys-Overland and is also referred to as Willys MD. The Dutch version differs from the standard M38A1 by the characteristic convex direction indicators on each side, which are protected by an iron bracket.
This NEKAF Jeep with the military registration KR-58-29 of the type M38A1 was built in 1960 after which it was employed by the Royal Netherlands Army (Koninklijke Landmacht) until January 30th 1996.
After 27 years of dry storage, recently this jeep has been completely refurbished and serviced including;
- New original upholstery,
- NOS canvas,
- Same for all standard vehicle equipment including the original jack and original tools,
- Total professionally repainted according to the original specifications,
- New batteries,
- Full brake overhaul,
- Fully serviced.
What makes this jeep so special?
- Comes with the original MOD (DOM51) papers with which registration can be obtained,
- The new owner will be the first owner to actually drive this jeep after its release by the Dutch Army,
- Everything about this jeep is original as it came off the production line in 1960,
- The jeep has only 9,035 km on its Tacho, this is noticeable in everything. The engine runs beautifully, the gearbox and transfer case sound silent and the jeep is even still on its first tires (Vredestein War Profile).
We sell this vehicle on a consignment basis.
Can be road registered in the Netherlands against costs.
The jeep is currently stored on a farm in the northern parts of The Netherlands.
Feel free to contact us for more information or viewing the vehicle.
Transport can be arranged worldwide.
More pictures available on request.
If you have any questions please ask:
Phone: +31 6 518 22 502 (Ivo Sr.)
BAIV BV: Top 3 Worldwide in commercial restoration of Military Heritage especially Armored Vehicles and Tanks: