Diamond T 969 Wrecker 03-19-1942

Sold

This Diamond was delivered in March 1942 (Production number 0427) by the Diamond Motor Company. After WO-ll it was used by the French Army and totatty overhauled at the Entablisement de Reserve General du Material de Mains (4th Echelons Repair) in June 1961. Since then the Diamond onty drove 3.827 mites till it was sold as surptus to a French collector.
The Diamond is technically in very good condition and has been stored inside for many years.