Production of the Diamond T trucks began in 1941 in total till 1945 6000 were build. This vehicle was built in 1942 in Chicago by Diamond T Motor Car Company. This vehicle was introduced in 1941 ans was deliverd first with a closed cab (969) and after 1943 as an open cab (969A-969B). It’s job was to lift and tow disabled vehicles it even was capable of moving the heaviest tanks in service.
Engine: Hall-Scott 440 OHV (largest gasoline engine in a WW2 military truck)
Displacement: 1,090 cu in. (17.9 l)
Brake horsepower: 240 bhp (180 kW)
Weight: 21.700 lb (9842.95 kg)
Vehicle runs and drives needs some TLC. Vehicle could also be sold in parts when most of the parts are reserved