This GMC is fully overhauled and in very good running and fully operational condition.
Delivered early 1943 it was sent to Europe to support the Allied Air forces in their campaign against Germany. After the war it was sold to the Norwegian army and was used as support vehicle even till the early 70’s. In 2010 it was completely overhauled and rebuilt by a the famous Dutch MV restaurateur Mr Leo Kattevilder. Enclosed some pictures of the ground up restoration.
- Fully overhauled and rebuilt,
- Original GMC engine,
- Excellent technical condition,
- Very good tires brakes etc.,
- Well maintained (press the button and ready to go),
- Will be delivered including operators manual.