Be part of the 75th anniversary of D-Day. BAIV offers you an unique 75th Anniversary D-Day Experience in Normandy.
Live like a GI in a WW2 Army Camp on historic grounds at Omaha Beach, walk the sands of the invasion beaches, be marveled by the formidable defending positions of the Atlantic Wall and visit the drop zones of paratroopers and landing grounds of glider troops. Let us drive you in historic WW2 army vehicles along the paths of the allied forces and tell you about their battles, setbacks and victories in small towns, around important bridges and hills in their struggle to establish a foothold on the Normandy shores. See and undergo their determination to conquer, their stories of hope, fear and individual heroism. And of course we also visit several cemeteries in Normandy to honor and pay tribute to the fallen heroes on Normandy soil.
The BAIV 75th Anniversary D-Day Experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, honoring the men who landed on D-Day June 6th 1944, which lead to the Victory over the Nazi regime in Europe in World War Two.
Join us on the beaches of Normandy and sign in now, All information about BAIV’s 75th Anniversary D-Day Experience Normandy, i.e. content, conditions, costs etc. you can find at our website see 75th-anniversary-d-day-invasion-of-normandy
Please note that the number of participants is restricted!
If you want to be part of this unique experience, sign in as soon as possible and join us on the beaches of Normandy in 2019!
D-DAY-CONNEAUT is America’s premier living history event and one of the most realistic and educational annual re-enactment of D-Day – June 6th, 1944.
The largest WWII re-enactment in the US!
Since 1999, this annual recreation of the amphibious Allied landings upon the beaches of Normandy, France, has thrilled ten-thousands of spectators. The event occurs within the beautifully kept grounds of Conneaut Township Park, Conneaut, Ohio, and assembles over 1,200 re-enactors from across the United States Canada and even from Oversees. Remarkably, the 250 yard long beach and sloping adjacent terrain closely resemble Omaha Beach in Normandy, France.
This year BAIV BV from The Netherlands is present at this event for the first time and really like and welcome you.
- let us tell and inspire you about BAIV’s 75th Anniversary D-DAY Experience which we organize in Normandy France between May 30th and June 8th 2019;
- make a reservation to join this unique event before we are booked out,
- Learn more about our Customer Experience (CEx) and unique approach.
For BAIV restorations of Military Vehicles is a journey we start together with you with the discovery of a wreck and developing it into a long-term friendship,
- Do you always desired a tank, armoured car, half-track or something else from our exclusive selection of Military Vehicles or equipment please take the opportunity to meet us and share with us your considerations……..
The Answer is YES; What is your Question?
- Learn more about the unique Events and Commemorations which will be organized in our Lovely Province of Brabant in 2019; Brabant Remembers 40-45 together with Crossroads will be the biggest in- and outdoor story telling event in the World. Operation Market Garden being the unique event in the Southern Part of Holland you want to participate in.
- See the first Public Presentation in the US of the by our team fully restored 1944 Priest M7B1 for our client WW2 Armor from Florida US. WW2 Armor will bring 5 Tanks to the Event!
- Become thrilled, inspired and moved; relive and be touched but most of all; FREEDOM IS NOT FOR FREE; be happy that we can live in Freedom!
D-DAY Conneaut OHIO 2019: Be there, be entertained, enjoy and don’t forget to experience BAIV’s hospitality and friendship.
TEAM BAIV THE NETHERLANDS